Friday, February 19, 2016

Fulfilled Dreams

My dear friends, I'm delighted beyond words to announce that I've just self-published my second book - The Martyr-Queen, a historical tale of Marie Antoinette, will hit the virtual shelves of Amazon in a few days. This labor of love, dedicated to said much-maligned lady, has been percolating in my noggin for many years and it's my hope that you enjoy my efforts. If you go to Amazon and type in my full name (Miss Isabel Rose Azar), you'll be able to find it.
Here's the book trailer I've made!


P.S. - I own none of the paintings of Antoinette (the first is by Élisabeth Vigée Lebrun, the second is by Jean-Baptiste Dagoty, the third is by François Dumont, the fourth is another Vigée Lebrun, and the fifth is by Antoine Vernier) nor the music ("Prelude" from the album Les Harps du Ciel). 


No comments:

Post a Comment